This is our cookies policy and, in compliance with current legislation, we proceed to inform you:
- facilitates user navigation on the Website;
- facilitates the user’s access to the different services offered by the Website;
- avoids the user having to reconfigure predefined general characteristics each time he/she accesses the Website;
- favours the improvement of the functioning and services provided through the Website, following the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the cookies installed;
- allow a Website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Please note that in order to use and have a better browsing experience, it is necessary to have cookies enabled, especially those of a technical nature that are necessary to identify you as a registered user each time you access this website.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or warn you if they are installed.
This website uses its own cookies for technical purposes, does not collect or transfer users’ personal data without their knowledge, nor is data transferred to third countries or profiling carried out. However, the website may contain links to third party websites with privacy policies that the user may decide to accept or not when accessing them. We also share information with our social media, advertising and web analytics partners who may use the information collected and combine it with other information you have provided to them.
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Below is a list of the cookies we use:
|Cookie notice acepted||Session Cookie||Escelco||Used to consent to cookies policy||1 month|
|_Gid||analytics||Website traffic data||24h|
|_Ga||analytics||Website traffic data||24h|
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Third-party cookies are not used.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive of the device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit; they have a specific expiry date, after which the cookie stops operating. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyse visits and help us to understand how users reach our site and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow us to remember decisions made by the USER, such as login or password. The information in these cookies is anonymised (i.e. it does not contain your name, address or other data).
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies whose purpose is to periodically maintain and ensure the best performance and service to the USER, creating browsing profiles.
ESCELCO EUROPEAN SOLAR CELL COMPANY S.L. is not responsible, in any case or the content or accuracy of the policies and / or conditions of use and privacy of third parties, including, through links, in this policy.
By accessing www.escelco.eu and any of its sections, you expressly accept that we can use this type of cookies on your device. If you disable cookies, your browsing may not be optimal and some of the utilities of our website may not work properly.
You can allow, block, revoke or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers in the links below:
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of a cookie may prevent or hinder browsing or the provision of the services offered on the website.
For this reason, we advise users to periodically visit our cookies policy.
If you have any doubts about this cookies policy, you can contact ESCELCO EUROPEAN SOLAR CELL COMPANY S.L.U through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last revised: May 2021